Registration is now open for SQL Server 2012 Database Administration by Learning Tree. This course is being offered face-to-face at University Park and online through Learning Tree’s AnyWare option, both for a reduced price due the relationship between ITS Training Services and Learning Tree.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Administer SQL Server 2012 with SQL Server Management Studio and Transact-SQL
- Ensure SQL Server security with logins, roles, users and permissions
- Develop backup strategies and recover from disasters
- Leverage SQL Server Agent to automate administrative tasks
- Isolate and repair fragmentation and database corruption
View the registration details for each option below.
- Cost: $2,325
- Location: 116 Wagner Bldg
- Dates: Tuesday – Friday, December 10 – 13
- Time: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Food and beverages will not be provided. Please feel free to bring your own. For more information about vendor training options and to review the cancellation policy, please visit the ITS Training Services vendor training page.